Sixers Overnight Dance Camps
Can you handle it?
The present coach of the Sixers Dance Team, Dayna Hafetz, along with past director, Debbie Apalucci, are ready to help bring your dance skills to the next level. Choreography, turns, leaps, hip hop, all taught in age-appropriate classes at Valley Forge Academy & College located in Wayne, PA a suburb outside the city of Philadelphia. Instruction by members of the Sixers Dance Team will help to improve technique along with all the secrets that help them perform in front of thousands of fans each game. Kick out with the ladies who are rated the best dancers in the NBA and find out why the Sixers Junior Dance Team is a favorite new addition to the Sixers home games.
Campers are eligible to try out for the Sixers Junior Dance Team during the camp session.
Camp Facilities & Staff
- Camper to staff ratio is never greater than 8 to 1
- Two campers to a room-companion requests always honored
- Certified athletic trainer, nurse and lifeguards on site
- Olympic-sized pool
- College dining service all-u-can-eat buffet style menu
- Canteen/snack bar with billiards, table tennis and video games
- Roommate assignments are always honored
- Nearest airport is Philadelphia International - just 30 minutes away
Need more information about the Sixers Overnight Dance Camps, read our
Frequently Asked Questions.
Download Driving Directions to Sixers Dance Camp.
|8:00||Rise and shine|
|9:15||Warm Up and Combinations|
|11:15||Turns/Leaps/Tricks, or Free Time|
|1:15||Chalk Talk with the Sixers Dance Team Members|
|7:00||Dance Class Electives|
|9:00||Dancemania (DJ and Dancing)|
All dancers will arrive Sunday between 10:00 am and 12:00 noon. Workshops will begin at 1:00 PM on Sunday after lunch and continue throughout the week. Showtime is Wednesday at 3:30 PM. Pick-up is 4:30 PM on Wednesday.
All sessions for the 2014 camp season have been filled. Please check back again for next season.